I have a red coat it is so fluffy and it is my favourite coat. I went to the park with my red coat and I live in a red city. My bedroom has rosey red walls and a light red ceiling. The carpet is soft and a bright red colour.
Olivia I think you need to add more description. But good effort with your blog.
I have entered your blog on to this weeks 100 word challenge web site so that people all over the world can read it and perhaps send you a comment! Here are the instructions if you or or family and friends want to see it.
1) Visit http://www.100wc.net
2) Next, scroll down to this weeks prompt and click on the blue writing that says ‘click here to continue reading.’ This will bring up a huge list of everyone who has entered across the world this week. They have all written about the same prompt as you!
3) Find the column that says school. There will be two little grey arrows next to the word school. Click on the little arrows so that there is only one arrow pointing down. This will put all the schools who have entered into alphabetical order. Because Wildground starts with a ‘w’, your blog will be near the bottom of the list. Scroll all the way down until you find your blog.
Now why don’t you read a blog written by another child somewhere in the world and leave them a surprise comment? Here are the instructions:
1). Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
2) Choose a child from the list and click on the their link to open their blog.
3) Enjoy reading their blog.
4) Leave a comment for them. Make sure you put 2 or 3 things you like about it and 1 thing that might help them improve it.
5) REMEMBER, FOR ONLINE SAFETY, ONLY PUT YOUR FIRST NAME ON YOUR COMMENT!
Have fun and I hope you get lots of comments!
Congratulations on publishing your first blog. You did well to improve your short sentences into more interesting ones. I also like some of the adjectives you used to describe things. I’m glad you took time to use Fred sounds to help you with spellings. Next time, aim for about 100 words.
2 House points
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *