Once on a stormy Tuesday evening a family was sat in there living quarters by a charcoal lit fire. burning a load of old photos that were just sat up in the attic for about 7 years. suddenly they heard a knock at the door the father of one opened it he gazed in shock as his cousin hanging from rope in the door then a bright white light flew through the doors and into the bedroom. ‘SMASH’ came from the bed room don’t know why but they entered the room. and that’s how they became bollards for life and never moved again.